FES Miami Chapter Board of Directors meet once a month at a regular time and place as set forth by the Board. Meetings are typically held at the office of the current FES Miami President. The dates and minutes are these meetings are made for the our members to review. Should you any FES Member wish to participate in these monthly meeting please contact email@example.com
FES – Involvement Brings Benefits
- Leadership Development
- Networking/Job Opportunities
- Political Awareness and Involvement
- Regulatory Representation
- Professional Affiliation
- Opportunity to Serve
- Specialized Email Alerts
- Minuteman Alerts Calling for Action
- Professional Development Seminars
- Opportunities to Join State Committees
- Recognition of Achievements/Awards
FES – Offers Support Statewide
- Full-time Staff.
- Dedicated to Getting Questions Answered Quickly.
- Constantly Tracking the Latest in P.E. Issues.
- Bridging the Gap Between All Professional Disciplines.
- Promoting Two-way Communications.
- Job Listings.
- Links to Important, Current Information.
FES – Supports the Florida Board of Professional Engineers
- Provides Technical Input
- Investigates Ethical Issues
- Implements Mandatory Continuing Education Requirements