FES Miami Chapter Board of Directors meets once a month between 12 pm and 1 pm. Meetings are typically held at the office of the current FES Miami President. The dates of these meetings are shown below and the meeting minutes available for our members to review. Should any FES Member wish to participate in these monthly meeting please contact Elia Nunez.
FES – Involvement Brings Benefits
- Leadership Development
- Networking/Job Opportunities
- Political Awareness and Involvement
- Regulatory Representation
- Professional Affiliation
- Opportunity to Serve
- Specialized Email Alerts
- Minuteman Alerts Calling for Action
- Professional Development Seminars
- Opportunities to Join State Committees
- Recognition of Achievements/Awards
FES – Offers Support Statewide
- Full-time Staff.
- Dedicated to Getting Questions Answered Quickly.
- Constantly Tracking the Latest in P.E. Issues.
- Bridging the Gap Between All Professional Disciplines.
- Promoting Two-way Communications.
- Job Listings.
- Links to Important, Current Information.
FES – Supports the Florida Board of Professional Engineers
- Provides Technical Input
- Investigates Ethical Issues
- Implements Mandatory Continuing Education Requirements
July 10, 2019
August 14, 2019
September 11, 2019
October 16, 2019
November 13, 2019
December 11, 2019
January 15, 2020
February 12, 2020
March 11, 2020
April 15, 2020
May 13, 2020
June 10, 2020