FES supports engineering education, advocates licensure, promotes the ethical and competent practice of engineering, and enhances the image and well-being of all the engineers in the state of Florida; and furthers the public’s knowledge and understanding of the importance of the profession.
FES promotes and defends the professional interests of all engineers in the state of Florida.
FES – Involvement Brings Benefits
- Leadership Development
- Networking/Job Opportunities
- Political Awareness and Involvement
- Regulatory Representation
- Professional Affiliation
- Opportunity to Serve
- Specialized Email Alerts
- Minuteman Alerts Calling for Action
- Professional Development Seminars
- Opportunities to Join State Committees
- Recognition of Achievements/Awards
FES – Offers Support Statewide
- Full-time Staff.
- Dedicated to Getting Questions Answered Quickly.
- Constantly Tracking the Latest in P.E. Issues.
- Bridging the Gap Between All Professional Disciplines.
- Promoting Two-way Communications.
- Job Listings.
- Links to Important, Current Information.
FES – Supports the Florida Board of Professional Engineers
- Provides Technical Input
- Investigates Ethical Issues
- Implements Mandatory Continuing Education Requirements